21.9.12

It's fall again!


 Fall is a favorite time of the year for me.  I love the crispness of the air, the colors, the smells, the food, I just love fall.


My photos do not do this place justice.


I love living in such a beautiful area.


The colors are just starting to change.  They start sooner in the hedge rows and then the woods and mountains go next.  I always wait too long to start taking fall photos so when Matt suggested that we drive around on his family's land I was very excited to get a head start on taking photos.


I can't wait to go back and take some family photos!!


Gorgeous right?!  And like I said these photos really do not capture it's true beauty.


All the colors will start popping out fast now that our nights are becoming so chilly.


This last photo is from our back field.  I really wanted those cows tiny black dots to be closer, either way this is one of my favorite views from our house.  
 I am so excited for fall!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails