14.2.10

Happy Valentine's Day!


Matthew gave me an early Valentine's Day gift.  Isn't it beautiful?!

 

I love orchids!

 

I was inspired by Amy    and threw together my own version of one of her crafty creations. 

 

I took these photos around 6am so don't mind the slight blurriness.  My eyes did not wake up fully till after 7. 

 

Kirstie is going to watch the kids at her house tonight so Matt and I can have an in house date.  I am making dinner and cheesecake!  Yummy
What is everyone else doing?

5 comments:

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Look great.. I'm so excited you decided to make a "4 pack of love"!!
I'm sure your family loves it. The labels are super cute too. Happy VD!!

The Rigelsky Family said...

FUN! We are doing laundry :)

Maura said...

Wow pretty orchid! I love your valentines day craft!! So cute!

Snapshotsofhappiness said...

Sailor and CO. Matt and I did 6 loads of laundry too!

Victoria said...

The orchid is beautiful! I love them too - I just can't keep them alive :-( Hubby is at work today..we wouldn't have done anything if he had been home - lol. Love your crafty creations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails