8.1.10

She likes to move it, move it


As promised here is the Felicity and her newest milestone, crawling! 

There she goes...


Crawling in a skirt is not so easy.


Oops, a cute little boy distracted me :)


The skirt is really bugging her.


Mom why did you put me in a skirt?!  It's messing up my crawling skills!


Awww much better.


Finally she reaches the door.

Congratulations baby girl.  Even though your new found skill is going to make more work for Mommy, I am so thankful that you are healthy and crawling and chasing me all over the house.

Love you, Peanut!


2 comments:

Heather said...

How sweet, I love her outfit!! :-)

Christina said...

She is just the sweetest little thing! :) Thanks for asking about my headache! It was much better during the second part of the day. It was just one of those mornings... Hope you're having a great weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails