6.1.10

My new lens!!!!!!!!




My Christmas gift from Matt arrived Monday night!  I am in LOVE!  My 35mm is my new best friend! The last two days have been filled with photo taking and snap shots. I would love to sit and give a great post and talk about how Felicity is growing up sooo fast, and my troubles with potty training Wes but,  I am operating on 2 hours of sleep due to my sister totallying her car last night, a trip to the ER, a teething baby, and a sick 3 year old soooooo, I am not going to write alot but I thought I would share some photos.  Kirstie is ok, sore, sad, bruised and in need of a new car.  More on the accident when I can think clearly again.

 
 
  
 








 
 
 
Oh and Felicity started crawling yesterday!  More on that later as well! 

5 comments:

Heather said...

I love the picture of her in the crib!! Great shots!

Maura said...

Wow your pictures look fabulous!! I hope your sister feels better soon:)

Tyra said...

Beautiful pictures! What a great gift! I'm working on saving up for a nice camera! What do you recommend!? I will be praying for your sister and for your family to get to feeling better.

Mandy Cornick said...

Great pics Lindsay!!! It's so fun isn't it?!

Christina said...

Oh no! I'm glad you sister is okay! Sorry you haven't gotten much sleep...Your pictures are great, though! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails