10.1.10

Getting to know you



THis is my first time doing the whole getting to know you blog thing from MannLand5.  So be gentle :)




1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could pick one person to be stranded with you..Who would you pick? Family members not included.


Hmmm....hard one....Gerald Butler, might as well have something nice to look at ;)

2. Do you read celebrity gossip?

  Sure, while waiting to check out at the grocery store.  I really don't care.


3. Favorite show you're waching this season?

Sadly I honestly am not keeping up with anything on tv right now. 

4. How tall are you?

5'6 I always wanted to be 5'7 but never made it :9

5. What was the last book you read?

I am reading Dear John by Nicholas Sparks,  so far so good :)
6. Flats or heels?

Mostly flats but I do like heels because I feel like they make me look thinner.  Who knows if they really do, but at least I feel thinner and that is always good!

7. If you had to choose one natural disaser to go through, what would you choose..Earthquake, Tornado, or Hurricane?

Deffinately a hurricane!   I survived Gloria, Andrew and Bob without blowing away.  Don't think I really have to worry about any of them where I live now though.

8. Thong, panties,  or (gasp) granny panties?

Panties and since I can't lie on here the occasional granny, I prefer to call them period panties :)

Your turn!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails