22.10.09

I'm going Bloggy :)

I never would have thought that I would sit on my couch after I have tucked my babies in and chat with ladies I have never met in places I may never go. Share my thoughts, dreams, scenarios from daily life, laughs, and prayers with ladies, friends I may never meet. It is amazing how we are all so connected and so far apart. How we can share in each others joys, sorrows, and mistakes by simply pushing a few buttons. It's kind of like having pen pals like I did when I was a little girl, only these pals write back :)
I am very new to the blogger world but I am loving it. I feel connected and a part of the lives that I read about. I enjoy seeing what all my "friends" did while I stayed home and did well nothing or sharing what I did with them. I have learned so much from my new friends and look forward to all I will learn.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know just what you mean! I have been blogging less than a year, and I love, love, love other people's comments on my posts. I find it amazing that somebody out there cares what I think and reads my random musings. =) Gives me hope. There are plenty of "good people" out there. So glad to have stumbled upon your blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails