16.9.09

Soup and Smiles :)














































Three things I love, I love making and eating soup. Which means I love fall and winter because it is the best time of year to make it becuase it warms the house and your belly. I love chopping up all the colorfull veggies and blending them together to make a yummy dinner that everyone in my home loves! I made my first soup of the fall yesterday, Grandma's corn chowder. It was a big hit and there were no left overs!
















I love love love making my kids smile or any kids really. My friend Heather came over today to let our babies play together and her little guy has a million dollar smile! He is so cute! After she left I decided to look back in my saved pictures and find my favorite smiles.
















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails