21.7.10

Before and After

This week has been great!  I am busy, I like to be busy especially when busy means having fun, time with friends, good food, and photo shoots.

Heather and I did a photo shoot together a week or two ago and I must say it was a blast!  We should definitely do it more often!  We are both doing our edits from the same shoot for Monica's Before and After Blog hop.  I can't wait to see what neat edit  she came up with.  :)


Here's mine.
Before:


After:


Don't you worry your pretty heads, I did another edit of the same photo and kept in Daddy's goofy expression and loving look at his uber cute boy!

As usual this was taken with Nikki my Nikon D3000 and 35mm lens, edited in Lightroom.  I just love lightroom.  :) 

13 comments:

Heather said...

That black and white looks great!! Great crop to get a close up with that background. :)

Katherine Schultz said...

Beautiful, beautiful edit! I love it. I adore that black and white, it's gorgoues.

Have a happy day :)

K xx

faith ann raider said...

LOVE your edit! How perfect :)

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! What a great edit! And such a super cute little boy... :)

LissaRenfro said...

I love the sharpness of the black and white. It really just makes him shine.

Mommy2Four said...

Great crop! I'm addicted to B&W myself, so I LOVE this one!

Susan said...

Wonderful edit! I love the crop - simplifies the elements of the photo and really shows that smile and bright eyes. Thanks for sharing!

Julia Ladewski said...

Heather's edit was great! and yours is awesome too! i'd love to see your edit with the dad in the picture!!

Tara said...

Great edit, I love the crop and what a cutie!

Brianne said...

Oh my goodness LOVE it! I would have had no idea where you were going with that shot, but I really love the end result! The crop is perfect, and the beautiful conversion tops it off. :)

Dana said...

I love it, love it, love it!!

alexis nicole said...

Question: What is the Lightroom??
Both the pictures are cute and I really LOVE the black and white crop. Awesome:)

The OriginalPsyn said...

Brilliant editing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails