26.6.10

More Bean

My family is here and that makes me so happy and so exhausted.  We have stayed up well past midnight every night so far catching up and editing photos.  I am having a blast.  We picked strawberries yesterday.  I will get to those and Matt's Father's Day post.   But for now, here is more of Bean's photo shoot.  I have one more idea we want to try before we call it quits with her shoots.  










We have had a blast!  Take into consideration that I was wearing, carrying, and  being climbed on by my baby girl who has a Severe case on Mommy fever, while taking most of these and I think I did a pretty good job. 

7 comments:

Brianne said...

These are GORGEOUS!! G-R-E-A-T job. I am HIGHLY impressed that you were able to capture such awesome images with a baby strapped to you!. What a supermom! ^_^

Anonymous said...

The shots look gorgeous! I'm getting used to having elementary aged kids avoiding me when I'm trying to take phones... I forget what having little ones is like

A said...

Wow - you did an amazing job, these are all wonderful!!

Corinne Rodrigues said...

Love your pics...will be back for more :) ....following you from India.

Katherine Schultz said...

Gorgeous!! I love, love, love your work :)

K xx -- www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

Maura said...

Wow Stunning!!! The pictures are amazing! It helps thats she is absolutely beautiful :)

faith ann raider said...

WOW! love these! so very nice and an awesome variation in poses & settings.

Related Posts with Thumbnails