11.6.10

Am I NUTS?

What do you think is in this box?


What do you think I came home from work to find my children playing with?


Even Daddy got in on it.


So did you guess yet?


Did you guess right?


Did you guess a baby red squirrel?


That's right folks, my creature loving boy found and captured a baby squirrel.  


And yes I was nuts enough to hold him too.  


I would not let Felicity touch him so she quickly found something she was aloud to touch.  Rachel, our rooster formally known as Chicken Nugget.  Wes renamed him.


Isn't she just adorable?!  Much cuter than our little squirrely friend.


Here he is munching on a left over bagel piece.


I have to admit I was a little nervous that Wes' little buddy might bite him so after much convincing Wes and I walked back to where Kirstie and he  found him and let the little guy go.


When we got over to the far side of the barn, we found 3 other babies.  They were all over!


Can you see him?  By now you all probably think that I am nuts.   Maybe I am.

5 comments:

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

Ok....my first thought was SNAKE. And, then, being the wimp that I am I scrolled...v..e..r..y...slowly to see what it was. I was a bit relieved to see that squirrel pop out of the box!

Cute pictures and fun story.

Blessings,

Rachel

~Trema~ said...

Ok, My first thought was a turtle!
But I think the squirrel is much cuter!!

Heather said...

Cute! I love the picture of him in Wes' hood!

Christina said...

How cute! Your pictures are adorable!

Victoria said...

I was thinking mouse!! I love the one where it is in his hood!!! Felicity looks so big in that picture!! It looks like her hair is growing!! your not nuts - just having fun with your kids!

The sitting - it's terrible!! She doesn't understand "fix your legs" yet, but we are working on it! Hopefully it is just a phase! Thanks for asking!

Related Posts with Thumbnails