10.4.10

Sun bathing

The other day it was over 80 degrees outside.  That is very rare for this time of year.  We spent as much time outside as possible soaking up as much sun as possible.


Felicity had just woken up from her nap and could hear Wes playing outside.  She immediately started to shrieking and reaching to go outside.  I brought her right out, in her diaper.  I was not sure what she would do, nearly naked in the grass, for the first time.


Apparently she did not like the feeling of the grass because she crawled on all fours.  It looked so silly.


She took up at full speed for the big puddle in the back yard.


Stopping only once to...well change into her birthday suit.  I guess being nearly naked was not good enough for her.


As soon as she removed her diaper she stood up, clapped her hands, and said "Yea", while flashing her best gag toothed smile!  She is too funny. 
Every chance she gets, she strips herself.  The girl loves to be naked.  


One day we will have to teach her to keep her clothes on but for now, it's pretty cute.   
Who am I kidding...Wes still strips outside while playing.  Good thing we live in the country.  Seriously though we are really trying to teach Wes modesty, it's just not working.


She did make it to the puddle and was very disappointed to find that the mud was still quite cold.   I did not let her stay naked in the muddle puddle any longer than it took to snap a couple photos.  Despite the chilly water, she was going to crawl right through it!  She is just like her big brother!   I just love my sun babies, naked or not. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Too cute! I was the same way when I was a toddler. Hehe. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails