29.3.10

Not Me Monday

It's been awhile since I did a Not Me Monday post.  I would like to say that I have not done anything worth Not Me'ing about, but that would be untruthful.  I just have a thing about doing things when I am supposed to.  Maybe I'm rebellious or I don't know what you would call it, but I just have not being into writing about it lately.  Today, however I feel like it.   Does anyone else ever feel that way?  Or am I just a nut? 

This is actually going to be a Not My Baby Monday because you know I always never do silly things.  


This is my pretty girl.  She loves the head band I made her.


She would never rip it off...


And replace it with...


One of Matt's work shirts!


Nope!  Not my pretty girl.  She would never be insist on wearing a ratty old work shirt on her head all day!  That would be so ungirly!


She would never try to attack her ever instigating big brother when he would take it off her head!


No my girl is all snuggles and cuteness. She would never scream, hit, or growl at her brother, not even if he was to take her newest very short lived best friend away.

Nope!  Not my baby!

Hop on over to MckMama's blog and see what everyone else did not do.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! What a cute baby girl! And not a bit of orneriness...ahem... Just like my kids! She is a doll.

Julie said...

She is just so dang cute!

Victoria said...

Totally NOT a nut :-) And for the record - Felicity looks just like Wes in these pictures!!! I never really noticed it until these pictures, but they really favor! Both Beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails