19.3.10

In the Jungle

Preparing for a last minute trip to my mom's was crazy, especially since I had not done laundry in a couple days, ok almost a week.  Eeeek!  I had to get it done fast before I went to work and left for my  mom's by 4!  So when Felicity woke up very early and snuggled with us in our bed, I thought great, we will get an early start to all our laundry and packing.  Nope.  She fell right to sleep in our bed and stayed sleeping there till 9...so I sorted the laundry around her.


All I could think about the whole time I was folding and putting away laundry was...


In the Jungle, the mighty laundry jungle...


The lion baby sleeps tonight.   Ooooh in the jungle the mighty laundry jungle the lion baby sleeps tonight.  OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I am getting carried away back that song was seriously stuck in my head all day!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

LOL!! Too funny & too cute!!

Heather said...

HAHA!!! Too funny. :) Don't you love it when they fall asleep when you want to get work done....or I should clarify- when they fall asleep in your arms or in the room you want to work in. :)

The Rigelsky Family said...

Too funny :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails