29.1.10

5 Question Friday


My Little Life
1. Would you ever vacation alone?
If by alone you mean without the kids, then yes!  I think time alone with my husband is something to be treasured and very much needed.  I love my kids like there is no tomorrow and cherish time with them.  That being said, life is happiest when Mommy and Daddy are feeling loved by each other.  
If you mean alone alone, like by myself, No, nope, not for me.  I am the kind of person who likes to be with people I know.  I used to cry at sleep overs when I was little so nope traveling alone is not for me.

2. Do you go the speed limit?
Well, I try to.  Do I always no.  But I try unsuccessfully.  

3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?
When my mom moved 6 hours away and my sister moved 19 hours away, I started blogging so they could keep up with what's going on with the kids.   I started following blogs because I liked them.  The first blog I ever started reading and got me to thinking about blogging was Caring for Carleigh, I found her through another mom site and we were both due to have our second child on the same day.

4. Where do you shop for yourself?
Usually Target, Old Navy and the Gap Outlet.  I do love thrift stores and get a lot of great clothes there as well!

5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to?
Matt and I danced, barefoot (I was barefoot because she white shoes were filthy and kept falling off due to the inch of water and mud we were dancing in) outside under a tent during a monsoon to Kenny Chesney's "Me and You".   Our wedding was very cold and even wetter!  It was gorgeous the day before!  haha It was alot of fun!

2 comments:

Mama M. said...

Wow...your photo in your head is awesome! I love it! Dancing barefoot...it sounds so romantic!

And, I love the Gap Outlet, too!! LOVE it!

Mama M.
My Little Life

Emily said...

I love Gap, do most of my shopping there. It is expensive but I have never had a problem with it being "cheaply made"! When I get the chance and it is usually only when I am at the beach you betcha I am headed straight for the Gap outlet! I am like a kid in a candy store there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails