12.11.10

Snow way!


Oh yeah, snow in November is pretty normal in our neck of the woods.


 I had not watched any TV in awhile so I had no idea it was going to snow and hung a load of laundry out shortly before the first flakes fell.


 Both kids loved the snow and being pulled around by Daddy in his old sled.


 Felicity is wearing Wesley's old snow suit and her new to her princess boots.  She looked like a cute little burnt marshmallow.


 The snow was gone in 24 hours but Wesley can't wait for more snow come so he can make a snow man again.


 He had so much fun!


 And so did she.


I had to bribe them inside with hot cocoa and marshmallows.   It's good to know that this winter is going to be filled with many more snowy days.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

brrr... so glad I live in NC. ha ha!

Heather said...

So fun! I didn't even think to take pics of our snow fun! I should have- the first one of the season!!
I love Felicity's "new to her" Princess boots! Brad has "new to him" Buzz Lightyear boots- same style- 75 cents at a garage sale!! :)
We will have to get another wintry photo shoot with the kids this winter!

Holly said...

Wow! Snow already!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Yep.... I suppose winter is here. I better embrace it. no use fighting it :(

Ash said...

Ugh! I'm jealous. There's snow!! It must be freezing cold there right now. Believe it or not, Its probably in the mid to late 80's here. But yet again, I'm in Hawaii. I'd love snow! boohoo. I miss snow. But, it's only when I go on vacation which wasn't for while. Argh.

carlotta cisternas said...

Adorable photos! I love the last one. And wow, snow already! I live in the south and we don't normally get snow until late December/early January.

Julie said...

I love it! And I'm glad we don't have it yet!! he he

Related Posts with Thumbnails