22.5.10

Swing set

Right now we are enjoying some much needed family time.   We are probably eating watermelon and swatting flies, or fishing, or catching ants, or four wheeling, or something else entirely,  but whatever it is I am sure we are having fun.  You will get to hear all about our first camping trip as a family of 4 on Sunday when we get back.  I scheduled this post and you probably won't hear from me again till then, unless I twitter about something, of course.


Felicity has found a new love.


And she is not one bit scared.  Not one bit.


She could play on this slide all day long!
 
 
Because as soon as she slides down it, she starts climbing back up it.
Over and over again.
 
 
Then she noticed something new.  (check out the bruises on her little shins!  Walking wounds.)


A ladder


In and...
 
 
Out.
Up and...


Down.


Over and over and over again.


Pheww that was tiring.
 
But wait!  Where is Wes!?!  Where has he been this whole time?  


What's that?  Screaming?  I must have tuned it out!  Oooops.


Poor boy has been hanging upside down in the baby swing the whole time.  Oh  man,  that's what happens when I get into taking photos of the new things Felicity can do.  

Just kidding Wes tipped himself over in an attempt to get out but he was really screaming, happy screams but still ear piercing, glass cracking, I've never heard that octave before screaming.

Oh yes we do have fun on our swing set.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hoping you all had a WONDERFUL family weekend - and I keep forgetting to tell you that I love the new blog look! I am sitting on our deck watching our oldest monkey & her friend run around - back yards are great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails